This Palm Beach County golf course, near Lake Worth has a Country Club atmosphere with three Private nine-hole golf courses that are nestled within the City of Atlantis. The City of Atlantis is located between West Palm Beach and Boynton Beach, with Delray Beach and Boca Raton just down the road. This William Mitchell golf course design is carved throughout a beautiful and inviting community. Each of the 27 golf holes offers their own unique scenic views, abundance of lakes, mature trees, and exotic birds. Our Palm Beach golf course offers Old Florida charm combined with updated practice facility and course layouts.
The lounge and dining room are also used to host various functions including formal dinners with dancing, outdoor buffets and BBQ's, as well as social engagements that can include drinks, appetizers and live music.
Several Membership options are available. For more information please email our Membership Director, or call directly at (561) 966-7600.
• 27-holes of championship William Mitchell golf
• Newly updated practice facility
• Full length driving range
• Short game area with 2 practice bunkers
• 7,100 sq. ft. putting green
• Professional golf teaching staff
• Some of the most pristine greens in South Florida
• Florida upscale-casual clubhouse and dining facilities
• Year-round Member event schedule
• Men’s, Ladies’ and Junior Golf tournaments and training
• Friendliest Membership in South Florida
• Walking permitted
• Play available 7 days/12 months
~We have a Passion for Golf, Camaraderie, and the
Private Club Lifestyle~